If you have NOW TV, try this

(7 Posts)
wonderpants Sat 05-Mar-16 15:51:54

I always buy vouchers on eBay, I don't even have an up to date payment card on it!

CwtchyQ Sat 05-Mar-16 15:49:54

Fantastic! Glad it worked Islets!

OP’s posts: |
IsletsOfLangerhans Thu 03-Mar-16 16:55:46

Thank you for this!! It's just worked for me too, so saved me £9 a month for the next 4 months smile

CwtchyQ Mon 22-Feb-16 18:36:30

traceta ah I'm so pleased! I was ridiculously chuffed when it came up grin

barbara that's fab, I will have to look into that

traceta77 Mon 22-Feb-16 15:19:41

Thanks so much for this CwtchyQ! I'd been wondering if there was a way to reduce the cost as an existing customer. I was worried at one point that it was just going to complete the cancellation and then - bingo - the £3.99 movies offer came up. £24 saved!!

BarbaraofSeville Mon 22-Feb-16 11:38:07

Another way to save with Now TV is to look around for offers on the boxes. Argos often have them and details are usually on Hotukdeals.

Eg. I bought 2 boxes for £9.99 each and they both came with a 3 month subscription card, which can be used with any box.

I also sold the boxes on ebay without the cards for about £11 each. So I got Now TV for six months for about £10 after ebay fees and postage etc.

CwtchyQ Sun 21-Feb-16 10:47:08

I'm sure this has been done before, but I just wanted to share this as I am on a mission to get rid of all of my debt by December, and every little helps. Plus I've had so much good advice off here over the years.

I have gone onto my Now TV account this morning with the intention of getting rid of the movie package for a couple of months. I selected cancel package, and it asked why and I selected something about the price, and the next page gave me the option of having the movie package for £3.99 a month for four months. I did the same for the entertainment package and they offered £4.99 a month for four months. So what would usually cost me £16.98 a month is now costing me £8.98. I just thought it was a really good deal, and I'm well chuffed, so thought I'd share. Really pleased I didn't have to call anywhere to haggle either. Hope this helps someone else save a little money too!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in