Talk

Advanced search

I have but no longer need

(80 Posts)
AnneElliott Tue 23-Sep-14 13:01:54

I thought it might be time for another of these threads. I have some items that I would love to pass on to someone who needs them. I'm also happy to pay postage. I have;

A pair of angry birds wellingtons Size 1. They have been worn but still in good condition.

A pair of boys black tap shoes size 13. These have only been worn once.

A pair of black timberland boots in size 1. These have only been worn twice.

LaurieFairyCake Tue 23-Sep-14 13:04:45

I need hundreds of metres of bunting for a party

I don't need various lovely things that I'd send as a grateful gift to the supplier of the above grin

HeySoulSister Tue 23-Sep-14 13:06:36

I love these threads!!

LaurieFairyCake Tue 23-Sep-14 13:26:23

Omg I've killed the thread with my bunting greed shock

<backs shamefully away>

HaveYouHeardOfGoogle Tue 23-Sep-14 13:32:22

Watching to see if I have anything that could help somebody. I'm afraid I've no bunting though hmm

HeySoulSister Tue 23-Sep-14 19:11:16

No bunting here either!

Angie1978 Tue 23-Sep-14 19:35:08

I have a whole range of boys clothes 4-5 7 pairs of jeans, loads of tshirts, couple of jumpers, a body warmer and a coat. Practically a full winter wardrobe

If anyone's interested they can have with pleasure smile

ChippingInLatteLover Tue 23-Sep-14 19:36:56

Sorry Laurie no bunting here either.

AnneElliott Wed 24-Sep-14 07:06:26

I've also got a power rangers outfit, no size in label but DS wore it when he was about 3-4.

youmakemydreams Wed 24-Sep-14 07:47:25

Going to mark my place as Thursday and Friday this week I've got 3 bedrooms to clear out so will be back to add some stuff.

JuniperTisane Wed 24-Sep-14 07:52:50

Angie I would be interested in the boys jeans if they are available.

I have some play overshoe things for a 12-18m that are great for cruisers/crawlers/new walkers outside, lots of boys toddler and baby clothes up to 18m, a coat or two... loads.

Probably much more non-child stuff when I have a look whats floating around.

Will come back later.

Moid1 Wed 24-Sep-14 07:54:39

Boys Nike football boots size 4

ProbablyMe Wed 24-Sep-14 07:56:10

Saving my place as I have a massive clear out to do before moving house - lots of boys stuff from about 10-15 years, women's stuff from about size 14-18 inc a couple of full length evening gowns.

abear Wed 24-Sep-14 07:59:58

I have nine packets of Union Jack bunting if that is any good

Fragglewump Wed 24-Sep-14 08:00:54

Probablyme I would be a grateful recipient of boys stuff - my ds is a small 11 and told me yesterday he really needs trousers and a dressing gown (unlike his sister who always 'needs' lots of clothes) when ds needs clothes it means he really does need them! I may have some bunting- will look in the loft.

flingingmelon Wed 24-Sep-14 08:08:23

I have a three seater chocolate leather sofa. It's perfectly fine but it's too big for my livingroom. I'm in Hitchin. If you can come and get it you can have it smile

awsomer Wed 24-Sep-14 08:13:59

Laurie I've just PMd you about bunting.

I have an uncovered pouffe/footstall ready to be upholstered.

lilacclery Wed 24-Sep-14 08:14:34

Junipertisane I would be interested in the boys play overshoes and maybe a coat for ds...will pay postage to Ireland.

Doing a clearout starting this weekend so should have stuff to add then. Size 14 dresses for sure

CaulkheadUpNorth Wed 24-Sep-14 08:15:41

I have new look skinny jeans that are a 10 and are normal length.
I have lots of little pots of tester paint. Most are unopened and are pale colours.

lilacclery Wed 24-Sep-14 08:15:54

Baby boy pull on booties - sneaker style about 3 pairs

ProbablyMe Wed 24-Sep-14 08:45:44

Fragglewump - I'll have a dig and pm you!

Flinging melon - we would love your sofa if you still have it as we're moving soon (6/7 weeks) and need quite a bit of stuff on not a lot of cash! Not sure when we could collect though as we wouldn't be able to store it in our present accommodation.

flingingmelon Wed 24-Sep-14 08:53:24

Probably me - I can wait six / seven weeks as I'm nowhere near ready to replace it just yet smile

LaurieFairyCake Wed 24-Sep-14 08:54:29

abear - that's very kind, but I'm a after plain white smile

awsome - thanks very much for your pm, I can't work out how to reply so hope you see this. I can make bunting already (have some lovely owl stuff up) - I'm after about 200 metres of that really cheap nylon white stuff people use for weddings - it's way too much hassle for me to cut out hundreds of triangles and do it myself.

I've found an EBay seller that does 100m for £16.99 so I'm going to go with that.

JuniperTisane Wed 24-Sep-14 09:04:03

lilacclery you are welcome. Am out and about, will pm you later this afternoon.

lilacclery Wed 24-Sep-14 09:04:45

Perfect thanks JuniperTisane. He's a big 11 month old!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now