Talk

Advanced search

Good Buys in Farmfoods

(9 Posts)
Octopus37 Thu 06-Feb-14 16:47:02

Just thought I would make everyone aware that they have some great offers on at the moment. Today I got:

3 frozen pizzas for £2
5 ready meals for £4 (included Weightwatchers ready meals, Sharwoods ready meals and Bisto ready meals.

Maybe not the healthiest but very health for the purse.

Dosey Thu 06-Feb-14 19:50:39

I buy their milk £1.60 for 2x2litres, hovis bread 2 loaves £1.60. Nikki toilet rolls (very soft on the bottom) £4.00 for 18 rolls. Nikki kitchen roll £2.00 for 4 massive rolls. They also do a big bag of crawfords cheese snack/crispy nibble things for 85p.They go own very well in little tubs for pack ups or after school snacks.

I don't mind farmfoods at all.

allyouneedis Sat 08-Feb-14 20:15:52

Crinkle cut chips big bag £1.50,very nice. Frozen peppers and green beans, potato scone some times get good offers on cheese and yogurts too. Fresh fruit and veg is well priced.

VikingLady Sat 15-Mar-14 23:02:14

Pack of 2 part baked baguettes for 39p - cheaper than I ever remember seeing anywhere.

7.5kg Maris Piper potatoes for £2!

Biiiig fan of Farmfoods here

sugar4eva Tue 18-Mar-14 22:04:31

3 lots of quorn -of differing types-for £4 .fruit cheaper than aldi.

CwtchesAndCuddles Thu 27-Mar-14 20:01:03

I buy their frozen casserole veg mix - 3 x 1 kg bags for £2.00 I use it for stews in the slow cooker and it's great for soup!

Their frozen berries are fab and are usually £1 a bag or 3 for £2.00, lovely with the thick yoghurt from LIDL !!!

A lot of their frozen veg is really good, but I don't like their peas. I usually buy the chopped leek, spinach, cauliflower (for cauliflower cheese), the frozen green beans are good and my mum loves the broad beans.

I don't buy much processed food and never used to go into Farm Foods as I didn't think it was my sort of shop -I went in to buy some milk and now I love it and buy all my frozen veg there!

annielostit Fri 28-Mar-14 07:49:29

The Nicky products from farmfoods came out best in superscrimpers tests for quality/ value for money, about Andres and another expensive brand. I get Pepsi there for ds lunch box only 45p. A treat from squash and the choc bars are reasonable.

ghostinthecanvas Fri 28-Mar-14 07:57:28

The maris pipers are a bargain. Investing in a freezer soon so will be going there to look at the fruit and veg. Our farmfoods has no parking so I've never bothered. Worth the walk though, I was unimpressed with the price of tatties in tesco last night.

BMW6 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:55:01

Kenko coffee refill packs (150g) - 2 for £5. Currently over £4 per pack in Asda

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: