quidco, topcashback etc...

(7 Posts)
Steffanoid Mon 07-Oct-13 20:30:15

basically are they worth it? going to change energy supplier as n power have been total douchebags long story short I can get an extra fiver if I track it through top cashback rather than my employer, also any experience of m&s energy resellers of sse energy?
tia

OP’s posts: |
Fairyloo Mon 07-Oct-13 20:41:15

Totally worth it as money for nothing. I have made £135 this. Month cash back this month just buying stuff I would be buying anyway

What I don't understand is how it works?? And why you get cash back for visiting the site through quid I but yes totally worth it

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 08-Oct-13 08:08:46

I've switched to M&S energy via tcb, it's gone well so far.

I got £105 for it because tcb will price match quidco and tcb was only offering £50.

SamsGoldilocks Tue 08-Oct-13 08:12:08

If you look on comparison sites you can get an idea of which power supplier will do you a good deal. Then go to tcb and type in name of supplier. Click through etc. If you are a new customer they often give you really good deals. I got 60 quid for my energy supplier changing.

JustBecauseICan Tue 08-Oct-13 08:17:04

Absolutely worth it!

InMySpareTime Tue 08-Oct-13 08:18:51

I went via Quidco for home insurance, got £2 for clicking through To GoCompare, then chose a cheap quote, went back to Quidco and clicked through to that insurer to switch.
Got a far cheaper quote than last year for the same cover, and a further £30 cash back from Quidco.
It can get a bit convoluted but it's well worth it if you shop around online anyway.

InMySpareTime Wed 09-Oct-13 14:03:10

It was actually £60 cashback, they gave £30 each for home and contentsgrin.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in