Talk

Advanced search

Some ideas for everyone!

(14 Posts)
cb154902 Wed 18-Oct-17 15:45:45

Isn't quite a money saving website but I have started the Christmas shopping early this year and found this lovely website that is doing gift boxes of gins and stuff but they are offering 10% off at the moment (maybe an offer for Christmas). My hubby loves his gin so I picked him up a box. And my sister has just given birth to my beautiful niece (super excited) so i got her a wine gift box wine because shes not had any for the past 9 months so she has earned it star !
bottleinabox.co.uk/

AdoraBell Mon 26-Jun-17 23:47:30

Place marking for those links grin

Goawayquickly Tue 20-Jun-17 16:53:11

You can get lots and lots of things for free, but be warned, use a separate email address or you'll be bombarded with spam.

Via Supersavvyme I've had hundreds of pounds worth of product tests and free gifts, also certain survey sites have product tests so you might get to test a mid price facecream and get paid £15 for your thoughts on it.

Some of the women's magazines run test panels so if interested take a look.
Often there are coupons available but the product will still work out more expensive than an own label version.

Iceland is brilliant for freebies, this week you get a free pack of Magnums if you buy 2 barbecue packs. They always have promotions like this.

It takes a while to learn the ropes of how to try things and get them cheaper but after a while it becomes second nature.

Try the student money saving sites, they are an excellent source of tips and tricks - not just for students, and magicfreebies is a good one.

SingleMum84 Fri 09-Jun-17 23:43:01

www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 11:11:46

I have no printer either sad
I'm not convinced on how much 'healthy' food you can get via coupons though.

Rosvita Tue 07-May-13 10:52:43

Wow amazing I have no printer though!

wow! wish he'd come and do our shopping

i never know where to get coupons from. ive seen that american show where they go coupon mad and would love to try it. i like the idea.

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 10:24:15

Also this link here: www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 10:12:18

www.freestuff.co.uk/

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 10:12:07

http://www.freestuff.co.uk/

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 10:11:29

This is one of the links he talks about: www.supersavvyme.co.uk/

MinimalistMommi Tue 07-May-13 10:07:59

Wow! That's incredible! Maybe we should start a thread for coupons?

Does anyone use coupons like this and actually get free stuff? I can imagine money off but not completely free...

BackforGood Mon 06-May-13 21:51:55

No-one browsing credit crunch today then ?

BackforGood Mon 06-May-13 13:26:36

Have you seen this lad ?
Bit extreme maybe, but wow! What a saving!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now