Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

£2 off £12 at poundland

(8 Posts)
CuriousMama Wed 26-Sep-12 14:07:13

Here, should come in handy for Christmas?

CuriousMama Wed 26-Sep-12 14:49:51

I think this is on just until the 30/9/12?

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 26-Sep-12 23:12:42

I took my voucher to poundland earlier but a crazy bald lady punched me for accidentally touching her handbag sad so I didn't get a chance to spend it. Sometimes I wish I could afford to move out of the ghetto...

CuriousMama Wed 26-Sep-12 23:36:53

Nooo Holla that's awful sad Did you report her? They'd have cctv in there.

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 26-Sep-12 23:45:04

Yes, I did... police didn't have time to come out on the spot but they have logged it and I also reported it to the security guard as I reckoned she was the sort of dodgy person they'd know... and I was right. We shall see what happens. She was only a little skinny thing so I could probably have taken her, but I felt getting into a fight in Poundland would be a bit scummy. I may be poor but at least I still have my dignity! grin

CuriousMama Wed 26-Sep-12 23:52:16

Good for you grin It's always the skinny ones who think they're well 'ard. She probably has brittle bones from all the drink? Now if it'd been poundstretcher I bet you'd have laid her out? wink

I hope she gets a caution though she could really scare someone?

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 26-Sep-12 23:54:27

That's what I thought! She hit me quite hard with a closed tiny fist - if someone more frail was on the receiving end they could have really been hurt.

CuriousMama Thu 27-Sep-12 00:08:08

How hideous sad
I think I'd have accidentally fallen on her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now