Seeing your novels?

(4 Posts)
blinkyoullmissit Wed 11-May-16 17:27:18

I'm determined to do a bit of writing after posting on here a couple days back. However I'm completely stuck! Any good ideas just disappear when I put pen to paper.

So I thought I could refresh my mind a bit by doing some more reading, but thought if any of your guys have links to your own published work (either book form or online) that I could buy then even better!

Im definitely more of a criminal/murder/horror kind of person if that helps at all?

(Or if you haven't written something but have read something super amazing then lemme know!)

MilkTooth Wed 11-May-16 20:00:56

For me if I'm 'stuck', it suggests I just haven't thought through a scene or a character or a plotline enough, and need to do a bit more mulling and/or temporarily abandon that section/subplot in favour of something that's flowing more easily...?

MissBattleaxe Wed 11-May-16 21:50:53

I tend to write key scenes that move the plot along, then I write the "bridges" between those scenes.

LilianSmith Tue 17-May-16 14:51:11

Try to remember some weird dream you recently had, and it can be a plot for a book. I can write a great horror, but I'm a coward)))

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now