Talk

Advanced search

Tina Satchwell missing

(6 Posts)
eloisesparkle Tue 13-Mar-18 17:03:24

My heart goes out to her family.
When somebody goes missing and there is no closure. It's just dreadful.
There was a couple in their late 60s from Cobh Cork who went missing a few years back.
Was there ever closure for their family?

Eighttimeseight Thu 15-Mar-18 12:50:33

I don't know anything about the Cobh family.

There is something very strange about the Satchwell case - her husband seems very odd in the way he talks about her. He seems to add bits to the story or perhaps it is the way the media are delivering it - perhaps the search in CastlenMarytr will turn up evidence.

Shopgirl1 Tue 20-Mar-18 16:32:53

Not aware of the Cobh case, but agree that the Tina Satchwell case is awful, also agree her husbands interviews are strange - he seems to be on non stop, but talks more about himself than her...also the story about him having gone to Dungarvan to buy fish in Aldi from Youghal is very strange...who would do that. Not to mention the parret thing. In fact the whole thing.

Juells Wed 28-Mar-18 13:22:45

Wonderfully lucky that he spotted that suitcase by the skip. Lucky he was driving by. Lucky that it hadn't been put IN the skip. So lucky.

eloisesparkle Wed 28-Mar-18 14:14:19

But losing €26000 was very unlucky.

Juells Wed 28-Mar-18 14:16:33

I really hope she's taken the money and run, but I don't think she'd have gone without her dog.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: