Advanced search

I normally have no interest in the Eurovision, but I quite like Ireland's entry this year.

(6 Posts)
BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 13-Mar-18 10:21:22

Quite a sweet video too, here.

gussyfinknottle Tue 13-Mar-18 10:27:12

I was going to make some daft remark about "My Lovely Horse". But, you're right. It's sweet.

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 13-Mar-18 10:33:50

Well, My Lovely Horse had its merits, but I think the sparkly jackets probably outshone the song itself. grin

Apparently the video is making the Russian broadcast people uncomfortable. Good!

gussyfinknottle Tue 13-Mar-18 11:41:01

Nice to hear it is making homophobes uncomfortable. It's really demure apart from it being two lads. Maybe it's the pub they don't like grin

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 13-Mar-18 12:10:37

grin Of all the things that Russians have a problem with other people doing, I don't think having a drink is one.

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 13-Mar-18 12:17:35

It makes Dublin look really cute too, I remember when Temple Bar was run down and a bit rough. CIE were going to knock it all down to make a big bus depot. I have happy memories of The Temple Bar though, DH's friend's brother bought it when it was very run down and took out all the formica and pleather and refitted it with woodwork and benches reclaimed from a church.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now