Talk

Advanced search

BabyMakers on TV3

(7 Posts)
ThoseCowsAreFarAway Fri 06-Oct-17 00:06:48

I was really touched by this programme - I actually shed tears for some of the couples. They were all so incredibly brave to share their experiences of infertility.

Anyone else watch it?

hollyisalovelyname Fri 06-Oct-17 19:53:48

Yes.
Some heartbreaking moments.

honeyrider Sat 07-Oct-17 23:21:15

My heart went out to most of the couples, it made me appreciate my children all the more.

DramaAlpaca Sat 07-Oct-17 23:24:04

I saw it, I found it heartbreakingly honest & touching and I shed a few tears along the way. It made me appreciate my children very much too.

Whereland Sat 07-Oct-17 23:55:05

Watched a couple of episodes and shed a few tears. I was worried that as it seems to be sponsored/made by sims that they would portray it as "come to our clinic and you will get pregnant" but it was heartbreakingly realistic

gabsdot Sat 14-Oct-17 17:15:04

I've had IVF treatment. I find these programmes very emotional.
I agree with a pp. At the end 3out of 4 couples were pregnant. Those are not true IVF stats it's more like 25%. It did seem as if SIMS were advertising themselves as the best place to go.

heateallthebuns Sat 14-Oct-17 17:22:42

I didn't watch it I have it taped to watch. I think there should be proper stats recorded like in uk. We had ivf at sims, I think about 4/5 cycles. No luck. Then went to a London clinic. Success. The difference in tailoring the treatment to us was very noticeable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: