We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Enda's gone.

(11 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Wed 17-May-17 18:31:40

I had such high hopes.
After the mess the FF / Green Party coalition left us with I believed thought that politics would change in this country as promised pre election.
Sadly it was the same old same old.😰
I won't be sorry to see him go.

PassiveAggressiveLunchbox Wed 17-May-17 21:46:54

Can't wait for him and his confirmation medal to fuck right off. I'd have high hopes for Leo only that the whole system is so crap it won't make a blind bit of difference.

EmeraldIsle100 Thu 18-May-17 01:46:37

I would normally be very interested but realistically is it going to make the slightest difference? Like what is FG going to do or FF? I think they are all in denial. People can't find homes to live in, the guards are in chassis. It's like the lunatics have taken over the asylum And as for SF what the actual f***? Like seriously wtf??

I don't know the answer, think Enda was a decent bod but really was he? I kind of like Leo but if he was straight and ordinary looking he would look like all the rest of the goons.

What actually do the Green's do? When will women ever have emancipation?

Despite all this shite I like Ireland but I mightn't like it so much if I got pregnant (unlikely ancient eggs and surgery).

God knows why I like the aul sod but I still do. I am not impressed by the god squad owning the maternity hospital. Actually I hate the place now that I think about it.

EmeraldIsle100 Thu 18-May-17 01:47:26

Confirmation medal - breaking my heart laughing!

EmeraldIsle100 Thu 18-May-17 01:55:41

Please please tell me that he doesn't wear his confirmation medal. Just tell me you are joking. Tell me now that you are joking. If he still wears his confirmation medal I will have to find another planet to live on because I couldn't bear it. The words 'confirmation medal' throw me back to an era that only people born around the 1600's would understand.

PassiveAggressiveLunchbox Fri 19-May-17 11:17:18

While I'd love to be able to say for sure he wears his confirmation medal (probably pinned to his vest, beside a miraculous medal) alas, I am merely speculating. Sorry for dashing any notions I'd inspired and any grim mental imagery that remains grin

What's also horrifying is the thought he could possibly go "back" to teaching.

EmeraldIsle100 Sat 20-May-17 01:50:22

He is now being heralded as the best leader ever so no fear of him returning to the obair bhaile

honeyrider Sat 20-May-17 14:29:48

I read something in the last day or two that suggested he's got a big job in Europe lined up.

honeyrider Sat 20-May-17 14:55:07

I read something in the last day or two that suggested he's got a big job in Europe lined up.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 20-May-17 15:52:01

He'll join his pal, Phil so.
A right pair smile

PassiveAggressiveLunchbox Sat 20-May-17 23:22:49

Wasn't he after Junker's job at some stage?

Looks like Leo's going to be our clean slate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now