Talk

Advanced search

Dublin help food etc (sorry!)

(4 Posts)
MapMyMum Sat 25-Feb-17 18:54:38

Going for a trip to Dublin with kids and Im looking for recommendations for good restaurants for families right in the city centre, we're going to the 3 arena so in that area that isnt too expensive if at all possible. Also can you help, we're staying out near the airport and would rather avoid getting a taxi in and out each day but when I googled it it showed a bus to malahide, a 3 min walk then another bus to the centre, surely theres a bus that goes straight? Im not great at finding stuff online and I dont know anyone there to ask. TIA

SaoirseLikeInertia Sat 25-Feb-17 18:59:30

Are you staying in one of the airport hotels? You can get 16 from airport into city centre or there is an airport express. The 16 is slower but not too bad outside rush hour. What kind of food do you like? Have you been to Dublin before?

A1Sharon Sun 26-Feb-17 01:34:27

There is a Milano's quite near. It's just one er the river but you have to walk up to the bridge and back down. Milano's is Pizza Express in ROI. Google it to see exact position.

MapMyMum Tue 28-Feb-17 23:15:32

Sorry just seen the replies now. Ive travelled up before for day trips but not stayed up there in years. Thanks for the info on buses I'll check them out. I dont want anything too fancy food wise but I dont want to be eating McDs all week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now