Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Urgent help please! Can anybody tell me about the Phil and Ted's Travel Cot?

(7 Posts)
IsItMeOr Mon 26-Oct-09 14:22:42

Hello!

DH is interested in getting the Phil and Ted's Traveller here, as he finds the tent style travel cot we use a bit difficult to get DS into (DH bangs his head on way out which tends to disturb DS).

This one looks good, but is expensive, so would be grateful if anybody who has/has used one could advise on how you actually tuck bedding into it, as the reviews seem to suggest there's nothing to do that. How did you work around this?

We're looking to buy in the next day or so, thus speedy responses would be very much appreciated. We have a trip away at the weekend and DS is a rubbish sleeper at best of times.

Many thanks!

MonsterousNasalPustule Mon 26-Oct-09 15:09:14

How old is your DS?

IsItMeOr Mon 26-Oct-09 15:27:25

DS is just coming up to 8mo.

Louby3000 Mon 26-Oct-09 15:44:49

We have this and a regular cot fitted sheet fits around the self inflating mattress, well ours did, but pack a couple of safety pins so you can tack in on the underside if I needs be.

We have also used the cot without a sheet as baby is in a growbag.

Have a good weekend, hope that helps!

MonsterousNasalPustule Mon 26-Oct-09 16:27:26

Louby am guessing you just pin the sheet to the sheet to get it snug and not sheet to mattress?

Louby3000 Mon 26-Oct-09 18:25:38

correct

IsItMeOr Tue 27-Oct-09 11:16:15

Thanks for that. My very kind friend has offered a loan of their P&T for the weekend, so we will be able to try it out and will give Louby's tip a go.

Yay for MNet and lovely friends smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now