Talk

Advanced search

Co sleeping

(7 Posts)
scorpiomummy Tue 04-Dec-18 16:08:12

Hey guys my DS is 7 weeks old and we have super king bed and me and hubby both slim so there is plenty of room in our bed. We put our LO in the middle with pillows far away and duvet is away from him. And I've got two blankets rolled up put on the side of him under his armpits so just in case he doesn't roll around. Me and the hubby don't roll over either. We got
Chicco Next to me but he doesn't like to sleep in it and sleeps soundly in our bed.

My question is does anyone use anything which would be good for co sleeping? The sleepyhead is to small for him so not sleepy head.

PoutySprout Tue 04-Dec-18 16:11:09

We did what you did.

scorpiomummy Tue 04-Dec-18 16:30:35

Is it working for you. How old is your Lo?

PoutySprout Tue 04-Dec-18 16:43:12

And yes. It worked.

Ohyesiam Tue 04-Dec-18 16:48:10

We did that with both of ours,
When our second was born we got rid of the bed and had two mattresses on the floor.

Bigonesmallone3 Tue 04-Dec-18 16:51:02

I would never recommend in case the unthinkable happened but Iv done it with my 2 DC, third on the way and I would imagine il do the same again..

scorpiomummy Tue 04-Dec-18 17:09:22

Okay I suppose it can't be that bad. My parents did that with me and my brother and we turned out okay.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »