Talk

Advanced search

Sleepyhead Grand softness

(6 Posts)
BlueMoon33 Wed 19-Sep-18 04:29:50

My baby has been sleeping in the sleepyhead deluxe since birth and I like the firmness of the base mattress, it’s almost ridged. He’s pretty much outgrown this so I’ve just bought a sleepyhead grand secondhand off eBay and the base mattress is so much softer, I’m not sure I’m happy with that - what I want to ask is, is this normal for the sleepyhead grand?

iamloading Wed 19-Sep-18 04:33:55

Sorry if this sounds stupid but have you taken the (meant to be removed) cardboard insert out of the base of your sleepyhead as I have one and I definitely wouldn't describe the mattress base as rigid.

BlueMoon33 Wed 19-Sep-18 04:52:09

Not stupid, Yes this confused me with the deluxe at first, but yes took that out. I suppose rigid isn’t the right word but when you pick up the deluxe it holds well. The grand I’ve got is very floppy and soft in comparison.

BlueMoon33 Wed 19-Sep-18 05:36:00

I meant to say that doesn’t sound stupid, sorry if that post read wrong and grumpy, a bit sleep deprived!

Bananarama12 Wed 19-Sep-18 05:40:40

Yes ours was like this too! I've taken the padding out and then put in the cot.

BlueMoon33 Thu 20-Sep-18 20:59:34

That’s an idea. But then makes for an expensive cot bumper!

I love my small sleepyhead but not so impressed with the grand..

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »