Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Mid sleeper for 4 year old?

(5 Posts)
loulalou76 Sat 13-May-17 10:33:37

Does anybody have their little ones in a mid sleeper cabin bed? We are getting one for our 4.5 year old son but our 3.5 daughter wants one too but I feel worried she might wake in the middle of night and forget she's high up and fall out! She is an 'older' 3.5 year old if that makes sense, she seems older than she is and is quite advanced for her age so sure she'll be fine? The beds are not very high but the lower ones, not sure if anyone else has these for under 5's?

leccybill Sat 13-May-17 10:38:06

We got DD a mid sleeper for her 4th birthday. The one with the 'den' under and a pull out desk.
She loves it and she's never fallen out. She's 7 now but in the early days I used to pick her up and swing her over to the floor when she was tired on school mornings, she loved that.

Mehfruittea Sat 13-May-17 10:53:10

We got a cabin bed for DS now 5 but was just 4 at the time. I got a giant foam toblerone from amazon and stuck it inside the mattress cover to stop him rolling it out. It works. I'll try and find a link.

Mehfruittea Sat 13-May-17 10:54:23

Foam Bed Guard Bed Rail For Toddler Baby & Children - Original 100cm www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002NYC5LI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_RETfzbM1H3BA2?tag=mumsnetforum-21

speakyourmindkindagirl Sat 13-May-17 15:00:54

Anyone else have a weird or non existent relationship with mother in law, father in law and their daughters? Mine are so so different to me, and are very selfish, self absorbed and so critically judgemental of others I just can't bring myself to be in their company and avoid them at all costs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now