Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Chicco next to me or lullago

(6 Posts)
mrslilford85 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:17:03

Hi all! I'm a FTM Hoping someone can help me as I can't find a lullago in shops only online!

I'm torn between whether to buy the chicco lullago or chicco next to me, I'm not sure the next to me will fit on my bed as it's a very high divan bed but they seem more sturdy than a Moses basket, which is why I am looking at them,
does anyone have any recommendations? Has anyone got the lullago??

Thanks in advance!

Nellooo Thu 20-Apr-17 17:20:12

Loved the next 2 me. DS is only just out of it at 8m. Our bed is quite high and it was absolutely fine.

GirlFromMars1 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:21:41

Another vote for the Chicco. Particularly good as i had a c-section so made nightfeeds easy.

GirlFromMars1 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:22:23

Sorry should have said Chicco Next To Me.

user1471422867 Thu 20-Apr-17 17:30:23

We had the lullago and got a lot of use out of it, very pleased with it. We never saw it in a shop either but it's so similar to the next to me, just solid sides.

Wanted something with more longevity than a moses basket as we were expecting a big baby. Baby was in it 6 months before moving into own room. Was a good size and fit a sleepyhead inside it comfortably. We took it away with us a couple of times too which was good so baby was used to the bed even though away from home.

Got fitted sheets for it on amazon rather than buying the more expensive chicco ones.

mrslilford85 Thu 20-Apr-17 19:13:08

Thanks everyone that's really useful, I'll see which one is on offer and take some measurements of my bed and see if the next to me will fit, thanks again! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now