Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Duvet for a cot ! Not cot bed "#help

(5 Posts)
lorza03 Sat 11-Mar-17 20:28:51

I'm looking for a duvet for my daughter as she's still in a cot not a cot bed which is probably half the size of the dot bed, just as we live in a small cottage and are limited on space. I've looked everywhere local for one but can't seem to find one. Has anybody got any ideas or does a (cot duvet) just not exist !'

NerrSnerr Sat 11-Mar-17 20:31:38

How old/ big is she. We use a toddler duvet for my daughter, have done since she was probably 18 months- 2ish in the cot. I'm bot sure if duvet covers come in smaller sizes but I suppose could be adjusted.

Wolfiefan Sat 11-Mar-17 20:32:56

Surely if she fits in a cot she's too young for a duvet? Baby sleeping bag?

lorza03 Sat 11-Mar-17 20:45:43

She's 18months, but she's still only very petite. I've tried with the sleeping bags several times but not ever gone well. Always put her to bed in a long vest and baby grow. Yeh @nerrSnerr maybe cot duvets don't exsist, just thought I'd try my bed to find one as I found a Lovley bedding set for cot but now don't have anything to fit in the cover! 😄

Fresh01 Sat 18-Mar-17 22:48:25

We haven't done it but could you cut a cotbed duvet to the right size and sew along the cut edge?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now