Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Baby friendly furniture

(9 Posts)
user1485190174 Mon 23-Jan-17 17:09:09

Hey guys. I have a 2 years old naughty toddler at my home and who recently banged his head against the edgy center table and injured himself. I am thinking of replacing all the furniture of my home. Does anyone know any good furniture company that can customize the furniture according to our needs and is also cheap to buy?
Please suggest.
Thanks smile

1Adam Tue 24-Jan-17 17:20:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

GeorgeC Mon 30-Jan-17 12:19:43

oooo yeah .... I know the problem smile)'been there, done that' ! - definitely the best way to solve this problem is to get an custom made furniture to avoid such problems in the future!

user1485190174 Thu 02-Feb-17 01:22:45

Hey George! If you've been there done that I would love to have some extra tips from you haha! Oh , But i was thinking of getting a ready made furniture, thought it would save time. What do you think? What is your and your wife's experience with this?

AssassinatedBeauty Thu 02-Feb-17 02:04:40

Just get some corner protectors and do a bit of rearranging to remove any furniture that can't be made safer. You don't need to replace all your furniture!

GeorgeC Thu 02-Feb-17 13:42:03

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

AssassinatedBeauty Thu 02-Feb-17 13:59:58

Corner protectors are effective and significantly cheaper than getting a whole new set of custom made furniture! It's crazy to even contemplate doing that, it's a massive over reaction.

GeorgeC Thu 02-Feb-17 14:16:22

Yes, you are right smile .... it's much more expensive, but I think that was her intention from the beginning ...

user1485190174 Fri 10-Feb-17 13:10:23

Thanks for the useful suggestions guys. @AssassinatedBeauty - followed your advice, but still it's not kind of helping too much. I guess it's just something wrong with these kids. Haha. @GeorgeC - I and my husband are thinking of refurbishment, I think we'll personally visit and check out the furniture as per our requirements. thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now