Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bunk bed with slide and den

(7 Posts)
caramelgirl Mon 18-May-15 13:39:35

I am looking for a bunk bed with two single beds with a slide and the possibility of enclosing the Lowe bunk as a sort of den for daytime play. Storage steps would also be a plus.
Oh, and I'll probably need to ship to Singapore in eight weeks' time or so.
Any suggestions v welcome! Thank you!

Mrsboathook Mon 18-May-15 13:55:50

Have you had a look at the Stompa website?

caramelgirl Tue 19-May-15 14:33:50

Ooh no, I will. A friend recommended Andersons Dreams but it is £££.
Suspect this may be true of all nice beds tbh. Will look at stompa now, thanks!

caramelgirl Fri 29-May-15 20:54:37

Stompa bed nice but am feeling a bit stumped. Anyone had any experience of Thuka Trendy beds (cringey name)...?

thereinmadnesslies Fri 29-May-15 21:01:08

Thuka beds are great. We didn't get a slide but we have a mid sleeper. It's really sturdy and still looks great after 4 years.

caramelgirl Fri 29-May-15 22:03:52

Ooh, thank you, that is helg oil. I foolishly, foolishly promised a slide and am now kicking myself.
What I really need is a massive soft play complex with two beds within it somewhere, judging by my kids' requirements

caramelgirl Sun 31-May-15 08:38:12

Just ordered a Thuka 27 at a discount.
Plus a massive den building kit from kidcampz so they can make their own den under or around the bunk bed too. Easier than buying the premade one I thought.
No slide...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now