Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Snuzpod (or similar) for Ikea Malm bed with ledge

(4 Posts)
MsFrazzles Tue 30-Sep-14 10:19:55

Hi, we are thinking about buying a Snuzpod for our little one due in Jan. However I'm not sure it'll fit against our Ikea Malm bed (like this www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S19887645/) as it has a low down ledge all the way round.

Has anyone tried it?

I suppose I could wedge something (rolled up towel?) on the ledge between our mattress and the Snuzpod, but that might not be very safe if it became loose?

katandkits Tue 30-Sep-14 10:22:07

I have the chicco next 2 me crib as our bed had a wide frame. That might work if it goes low enough for your bed. It fits virtually all beds apparently

Zahrah5 Fri 12-Dec-14 10:24:42

we have the same bed and also puzzled about choosing one of these bedside cribs.

lentilpot Fri 12-Dec-14 10:26:39

We have the Snuzpod - I think the flap that comes down would help with this, although you would want to "pad" the ledge with something like a towel under it. I'm sure there would be a way to attach the towel so it didn't slip off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now