Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for a robust travel cot

(3 Posts)
Jules125 Sun 16-Oct-11 22:46:38

Need new travel cot for very active 10 month DD (she has a pop up tent thingy but is already standing, taking first steps, and can roll it about all over the place!)

I'd like a travel cot for not too much cash that will last few up to 2 and beyond. Will probably but mattress to go with it also.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

cmgjh Mon 17-Oct-11 16:54:12

We had the basic "Baby Weavers" one from Kiddicare.com. Seemed really sturdy - but was quite bulky and heavy. Can't have it both ways, I guess! We (occasionally) used it as a "Time Out" area for DD when she was throwing a major tantrum and it never budged an inch! I think they cost about £30-£35.

HTH

DorisIsTheDarkDestroyer Mon 17-Oct-11 17:30:17

we have a baby dan one that is great (it is extra long) but again it's quite heavy.

Why not pick one up second hand? I'm planning on selling ours soon but it would be too heavy to post, there is a good second hand market though and travel cots are often on gumtree and the like having had very little use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now