Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bloom Alma Mini/Urban Cot

(3 Posts)
Lillie75 Sun 28-Aug-11 09:12:21

Has anyone used this smaller version of the Bloom Alma crib? Website says can be used up to 2 years but that looks very unlikely. I'm keen to know if anyone has gotten up to 12 months out of it. Obviously depends on size of baby and rate of growth - ours is predicted to be small side of average, around 3kg at birth and has fairly small build, short parents so we'll be suprised if he's a whopper...

Any other recommendations for small cots, alternatives to bassinets which can be used for longer?

Thanks!

Lillie75 Fri 09-Sep-11 08:04:59

Anyone used this product? Any other suggestions?

Lambzig Sat 08-Oct-11 09:55:38

Hi not sure if this is too late. We had the Bloom Alma Cot for my daughter. It was great for having next to the bed as the mattress in the dropped position was head height to me and it moved easily out of the way on its casters to get up. However, my DD is petite, 3kg at birth and I felt it was too small for her around 11 months and had to buy a cot bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now