Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cheap wooden crib?

(9 Posts)
MotherPanda Wed 13-Jul-11 14:03:15

Hello smile

I know I don't need a crib, as we have a cot and a moses basket - but i would love to have a crib (rocking one would be lovely) too.

I'm thinking moses basket in the living room, crib in our bedroom and cot can stay unused in the nursery untill baby outgrows the other two.

Has anybody seen any cheap cribs around? I've had a look on ebay, but its a bit tricky as lots of people put collection only on these, and we don't have a car.

Thank you smile

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 14:13:22

What colour do you want?

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 14:13:58

I sound like some kind of dodgy crib merchant, sorry! I'm not, am just having a look for you and seen a few!

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 14:16:01

Cheapest white and cheapest natural wood both with free shipping.

Or if you don't like the sticky up bits on the white one slightly more expensive and I think you have to pay postage.

LaCerbiatta Wed 13-Jul-11 14:19:21

Where do you live? I'm selling ours. It's this one

MotherPanda Wed 13-Jul-11 17:00:25

OOh - sorry, popped into town forgetting about this.

I'm in North Oxfordshire tugamommy., don't suppose you happen to live nearby?

Thank you for looking Everyones - I'm not fussed about the colour, £55 with a mattress is very good smile Have bookmarked that page. Will count the pennies in my purse...

smile

MotherPanda Wed 13-Jul-11 17:02:31

OOOh - that Babyoka website is really good - just found a natural crib with mattress for £49.95 on there too - even better!

(getting overly excited!)

LaCerbiatta Thu 14-Jul-11 08:05:51

I'm in cambridge......

MotherPanda Thu 14-Jul-11 11:23:34

Well... cambridge is closer than some other places could be - but as i said, we don't have a car so wouldn't be able to collect in any case.

Thanks for the kind offer though smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now