Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone got a "captain's bed" (single) with drawers?

(6 Posts)
Waswondering Mon 27-Dec-10 22:17:14

Like this one?

Contemplating this style for dd - but not sure how big the drawers are and if they would actually take any of her stuff?

Don't want to get her a bed that's too high - interested to know about the drawer capacity!

TIA

OpenToLawSuits Tue 28-Dec-10 13:45:26

I can't help you, but it looks wonderful! Half price too! The drawers don't look overly deep imo.

Waswondering Tue 28-Dec-10 16:49:00

I know ... that was my concern as want it to do as her only drawers iyswim. Doesn't seem to have a bedside table (and dh pointed out it comes without mattresses ....)

Like the idea though.

Waswondering Tue 28-Dec-10 16:50:48

*Meant co-ordinating bedside table/drawer set iyswim

OpenToLawSuits Tue 28-Dec-10 20:20:52

Have you thought about one with a little chest of drawers below it (like 4-6 drawers) and perhaps a little wardrobe...I'm not sure how old your dc is so I don't know if the higher one would be any good. I think this one looks far smarter than the tall ones. I'm quite taken by it and my lo is only 10 months!

Waswondering Tue 28-Dec-10 21:22:14

She will be 5 in June (and still in her cot bed - and she is telling me how near the bottom her feet are!!!)

Room is small ... so like the functionality of this (ie a spare bed and the 3 drawers) and the option to also have a guest bed for future sleep overs, which I don't think will be too many years away!

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now