Talk

Advanced search

Sore throat

(5 Posts)
Fembot123 Thu 21-Jan-21 21:23:37

I have a really sore throat but no other symptoms, should I get a test? Anyone else get a sore throat with it?

OP’s posts: |
Lifeispassingby Thu 21-Jan-21 21:28:04

My DH is isolating as a child in his class tested positive, he had a sore throat on Sunday and then felt better, but went downhill yesterday so had a covid test today x

Delboybaggins Thu 21-Jan-21 21:29:16

Sore throat is no longer one of the main symptoms, it's loss of taste/smell, persistent cough and a headache.

That said I would frontline NHS and so many people have been positive with none of the main symptoms or no symptoms.

Are you going to work? There is no rhyme or reason to this virus so see how you feel tomorrow then if no better arrange a test.

Hope you're okay.

Fembot123 Thu 21-Jan-21 21:29:46

Oh bum, thanks @Lifeispassingby, hope your DH is ok.

Fembot123 Thu 21-Jan-21 21:31:33

Delboybaggins

Sore throat is no longer one of the main symptoms, it's loss of taste/smell, persistent cough and a headache.

That said I would frontline NHS and so many people have been positive with none of the main symptoms or no symptoms.

Are you going to work? There is no rhyme or reason to this virus so see how you feel tomorrow then if no better arrange a test.

Hope you're okay.

Yes I have to go to work. I will do, hopefully I just slept with my mouth open last night and I’ll feel better in the morning.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in