Cotton face mask recommendations

(13 Posts)
FancySomeChips Sun 01-Nov-20 02:55:07

Looking to buy some extra masks. Must be cotton, must be washable.

Those made by local mums near me seem to have doubled in price overnight so was wondering where you guys get yours from.

Any recommendations?!

OP’s posts: |
DramaAlpaca Sun 01-Nov-20 02:56:18

M&S?

TartanDMs Sun 01-Nov-20 10:49:57

Got mine from here: Etsy shop

Price has stayed the same, they are cotton and handmade, really top quality. I have been very impressed.

40somethingJBJ Sun 01-Nov-20 10:57:39

I recently got these from Amazon and they’re the best fitting ones I’ve bought so far. They have a nose wire, pocket for a filter, adjustable ear bits, and are shaped to go under the chin so they don’t gape at all. I’ve got loads from various places, and these are by far the most comfortable to wear for any length of time.

Adult Washable & Reusable Black Face Bandanas with Replaceable Activated Carbon Filter (5pcs+20filters) amazon.co.uk/dp/B08D9BKNP7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dlC_KpPNFb48EXTG5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1]]

SeasonallySnowyPeasant Sun 01-Nov-20 11:46:14

I've got sets from GAP, Poundland and TU at Sainsbury's. The GAP ones have a nose wire but are quite small (the non-accordion ones anyway). The TU ones are accordion types but no nose wire. Both are nice prints and not too pricey. The Poundland ones are cotton and probably the best fit. Not so pretty though.

SpeedofaSloth Sun 01-Nov-20 11:46:52

Nice ones from Sainsbury's.

purplejungle Sun 01-Nov-20 12:32:22

These are great https://etsy.me/3fGrRBb so comfortable and have a nose wire.

Now is the time to support small business

Advertisement

KeyLimePies Sun 01-Nov-20 12:35:44

I got 5 for £9.50 in M&S. cotton, washable and I don’t get as hot with them as some of the others I have.

Jaffacakeinmypocket Sun 01-Nov-20 12:43:44

I've tried many types of mask (glasses wearer) and the best one I have is from Mabel & Mu. They have a nose wire and adjustable elastic.
They usually make dog and cat accessories but now make masks too

https://mabelandmu.co.uk

Thatwaslulu Sun 01-Nov-20 13:29:04

I've got some of these from etsy

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/871992879/adult-2-layer-adjustable-fit-reusable

Really recommend. They do a non adjustable version too and also Christmas designs!

FancySomeChips Mon 02-Nov-20 00:02:43

@Jaffacakeinmypocket love their dog collars!!!!

But I went for plain black from amazon- good value and no one will argue over which ones they want and great reviews, thank you @40somethingJBJ

I’d love to be able to afford to shop local @purplejungle but money is very tight right now/always 😩

OP’s posts: |
Hope4theBestPlan4theWorst Mon 02-Nov-20 00:06:40

https://www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/accessories/handyband-headbands

These are great as mini snoods, masks and hair bands

dippymootoo Mon 02-Nov-20 00:22:10

I’ve got some from here - www.etsy.com/uk/listing/874598524/3d-octagon-face-mask-cotton-handmade
Lovely material and fit - I find them easier to talk in , I’ve also got some of the rounded shape too.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in