Talk

Advanced search

Would you test? Zoe app

(10 Posts)
MadauntofA Mon 26-Oct-20 09:04:47

I was tested last Wednesday as I had headaches and a new cough, DH had lost his smell. He was positive, I was negative. I have continued with headaches on and off, but nothing else. Cough has gone. DH is just the same. We have tried to keep apart - slept and eaten separately etc, been cleaning around. I have been logging my symptoms on the Zoe app including my recent negative test, but not his. They have invited me to book a test. Would you? If I was positive today, it wouldn't make any difference to my self isolation period.

OP’s posts: |
Panicsettingin Mon 26-Oct-20 17:33:46

Yes I would.
logging any symptoms, plus the results of any tests results, would help them. Sorry, after 8 hours of painting with gloss -I can’t think of what I’m trying to say, I will have to leave it to someone more eloquent.
If you tested positive then I suppose your isolation would start (again) as day 1 from the day of your test.

sleepwouldbenice Mon 26-Oct-20 17:39:34

Yes as the reason you complete the app is because you want to help them improve the sciencesmile

MadauntofA Mon 26-Oct-20 19:14:21

Thanks! Test booked for tomorrow- would only need 10 days isolation from tomorrow (if positive) which will only be a couple of days longer than my original 14 days from DH being positive.

Torvean32 Mon 26-Oct-20 22:12:00

I dont think you should test if you already have with the same symptoms.

StellaGib Mon 26-Oct-20 22:14:09

Torvean32

I dont think you should test if you already have with the same symptoms.

Why would you participate in the research if you won't test when asked to confused

Didntgetmydiamondring Fri 30-Oct-20 15:29:23

@MadauntofA have you had your results yet?

MadauntofA Fri 30-Oct-20 18:05:51

Didntgetmydiamondring

*@MadauntofA* have you had your results yet?

Yes, it was negative. Feeling absolutely fine, but can't wait to be free!!

Didntgetmydiamondring Fri 30-Oct-20 18:09:08

That’s good, I hope DH has a speedy recovery.

MadauntofA Fri 30-Oct-20 18:34:50

Luckily he's fine - just fed up and being extra grumpy, but embracing the dressing gown of doomgrin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in