Talk

Advanced search

Do you think this Kids party sounds Covid Safe and within guidelines?

(6 Posts)
clareykb Wed 09-Sep-20 22:30:35

I have twins (B/G) they are 6 next week. For their party I have split it in to 2 groups of 6 so they have 3 school friends in the morning ( from their bubble) and their cousins in the afternoon. DH and Me are going to take it in turns so am will be me and 5 kids and Pm DH and 5 kids- As long as it isn't chucking it down plan is for trampoline and garden party and I'll clean surfaces etc in between. If you were a parent would you be happy with this plan?- I think it is within the rules but I'm never that sure as they change every second.

OP’s posts: |
Notfeelinggreattoday Wed 09-Sep-20 23:15:26

As a parent i would be happy and it sounds like its in the rules to me

SoloMummy Wed 09-Sep-20 23:27:02

clareykb

I have twins (B/G) they are 6 next week. For their party I have split it in to 2 groups of 6 so they have 3 school friends in the morning ( from their bubble) and their cousins in the afternoon. DH and Me are going to take it in turns so am will be me and 5 kids and Pm DH and 5 kids- As long as it isn't chucking it down plan is for trampoline and garden party and I'll clean surfaces etc in between. If you were a parent would you be happy with this plan?- I think it is within the rules but I'm never that sure as they change every second.

Within the rules though very much depends whether the children's parents usually leave them alone at parties.
For us 6 year olds are still accompanied by 95% of parents.

Howmanysleepsnow Wed 09-Sep-20 23:29:13

Sounds good to me, and I’m quite neurotic about all this!

StatisticalSense Wed 09-Sep-20 23:30:43

Within the rules, as long as you and DH are out while the other one supervises, and you can keep five young children 2 meters apart at all times without help, but taking the piss.

clareykb Wed 09-Sep-20 23:36:06

Thanks all sounds ok then have made it clear with that it's drop off and ok'd it with parents. I'm a primary school teacher so happy with the 5 kids and socially distant games bit...

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in