Talk

Advanced search

how is this going to end? What a world we live in now

(11 Posts)
CrowdedHouseinQuarantine Fri 26-Jun-20 18:32:42

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjnwRr1ZL8&feature=emb_share&fbclid=IwAR1Lrk2V33ACG3ESuBB-FWmGM5Pxuslt_6yvxfA5HcRXWHbL14qeM40ss7A

in naples
let alone incidents in Bournemouth, Brixton and Glasgow.
such bad news everywhere

OP’s posts: |
lljkk Fri 26-Jun-20 19:28:01

wine cake wine cake wine cake wine cake

annabel85 Fri 26-Jun-20 19:32:00

This will be the problem now. Once lockdown is loosened people won't go back to it.

ohthegoats Fri 26-Jun-20 19:38:18

It's hot. Lots of things have been badly managed. Corruption everywhere it appears. It'll die down, always does.

Trees2905 Fri 26-Jun-20 19:39:33

Here love, put down your pearls and have a 🍷

jasjas1973 Fri 26-Jun-20 19:44:41

Who cares? its all over now....apparently.

CrowdedHouseinQuarantine Fri 26-Jun-20 19:48:44

pearls?

later, i will have wine, but not now!
and i have had cake

OP’s posts: |
Alex50 Fri 26-Jun-20 20:35:40

Hopefully the government will get everyone back to work and school asap, idle hands as they say. It’s very dangerous for people not to have structure and goals to work to. I am hopeful things will return to the new normal. I can see the army being called in to get us there though. There have been worse riots in the UK than this though and we pulled through.

ItsInTheShed Fri 26-Jun-20 20:37:43

deaths are rising again but its all over now

schools are opening in september no matter what

Cusano34 Fri 26-Jun-20 20:39:43

Doesn’t surprise me that the Italians reacted this way! They’ve been through a much worse lockdown than us...my family are from a small town outside Naples and every time we spoke during their 60 day lockdown (no walks, no exercise, only allowed out with a permit to work or to shop once a week) they were so down and depressed. So it’s not surprising they’re annoyed that people won’t comply to a small lockdown like this as I suppose they’re scared to go back to how it was as their lives have gone back to pretty much normal now

BackInTime Fri 26-Jun-20 21:33:04

I can see clashes in holiday resorts in places like Spain when locals have enough of visitors who flout regulations and behave as they do on beaches in the UK.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »