Talk

Advanced search

So what are your predictions for meeting up with family

(3 Posts)
Samsen Tue 23-Jun-20 11:20:42

Waiting eagerly to hear what BJ has to say today about meeting up with family. I read something online earlier that it’s expected we’ll be able to meet up with people but only from 2 separate households. I know that would be better than nothing but I have my parents dh has his plus we have a sister each who both have children and to be honest we’d love to see them all. Is it going to be a case or choosing between them do you think?

OP’s posts: |
Angel2702 Tue 23-Jun-20 11:42:43

I think it’s going to just cause arguments if it’s a case of picking and choosing. There are 15 in our immediate family that would usually see each other every weekend and during the week. That’s from 4 households. If my parents have to choose between the three families it will be very difficult.

Racoonworld Tue 23-Jun-20 11:47:15

Hoping it will be like Northern Ireland and be able to meet up with small groups indoors, keeping social distance where possible. Much simpler than having to sort out bubbles with family

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »