Talk

Advanced search

Do I need to isolate?

(5 Posts)
TabbyTat Fri 19-Jun-20 11:04:51

For the past 2 days I’ve had a feeling of warmth deep in my chest. It’s not uncomfortable and I have no fever or cough or anything else that would make me concerned.

Although I know I wouldn’t get a test based on that symptom, do you think I should be isolating just in case?

OP’s posts: |
Bol87 Fri 19-Jun-20 13:06:48

Personally no. I’m not isolating unless I have associated symptoms. But your choice.

Anyone can get a test by the way. You don’t have to have the main symptoms. I got one last week as I had a shocker of a sore throat, headache & dizziness. I had a couple medical appointments this week that I didn’t want to cancel & so I felt it was the most sensible thing to do.

blueskys72 Fri 19-Jun-20 19:53:05

These one-off symptoms are frustrating aren't they? I've got a weird "heavy" tickle deep in my throat/chest; causing throat clearing, not coughing. No temperature, feel okay. So it's probably nothing, but it's that one little thought of "maybe ....?"

ragged Fri 19-Jun-20 20:13:25

imho you don't have relevant symptoms, OP

TabbyTat Fri 19-Jun-20 20:44:13

I’ve now started with a bit of a sore throat. I’m hoping it’s hayfever related. I’m working from home anyway so will see how I go.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »