Talk

Advanced search

Will there be support bubbles for everyone else?

(7 Posts)
Ladybird89 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:37:37

I know they’re currently just for those living alone or single parents, but I’m just wondering if and when we’ll all being allowed to form bubbles with another household.

OP’s posts: |
Catsmother1 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:43:30

I really hope so.

stitchmaker85 Sat 13-Jun-20 22:46:41

If there isn't I don't know how I'll be expected to go back to work unless schools open

Cherryghost Sat 13-Jun-20 22:49:49

I think they ll have to announce it soon to try and limit the damage as people will soon think fuck it I'm visiting every one. If they give something then people less likely to think right that's it Ive had enough.

Anyone know when the next lockdown easing date is?

Ladybird89 Sat 13-Jun-20 23:48:41

I hope you’re right. It’s getting me down.

OP’s posts: |
flamingochill Sat 13-Jun-20 23:53:36

I think there's going to be a lot of interesting AIBU when couples disagree which parents they should form their bubble with or when parents pick their sibling's family over the OP.

Char2015 Sun 14-Jun-20 00:11:13

According to SAGE documents, we are in phase 1 of the introduction of social bubbles, should this not increase R it it suggested stage 2 could be implemented which would involve a household of 2 people joining with another household. Phase 3 would then involve when a household bubbling with one person can add a larger household into their bubble.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »