Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else feel like they have lost touch with all friends?

(3 Posts)
Endless11 Mon 08-Jun-20 19:45:03

It’s been like this for about a week now - hardly anyone contacting me any more or me them as I no longer have anything to talk about - nothing sad.

I am catastrophising and feel that I have lost all my friends forever sad. Please tell me that’s not true - it feels like a dull ache in the pit of my stomach. It’s just me and my teen dc at home.

I just can’t see an end to this time in which we can’t get close to other people or look forward to possible new relationships, doing things properly with friends - it feels very bleak sad.

OP’s posts: |
bigchris Mon 08-Jun-20 19:47:04

Can you go for a walk with someone ,go to the park, sit in their back garden with a bottle of wine ?

Endless11 Mon 08-Jun-20 19:52:09

I have been to the park with two different friends - haven’t done the bottle of wine in garden thing but that is a good idea. It would have to be someone local so that I can drink. I think I have got into the must stay away at all costs mindset to such an extent that I don’t know how to flip out of it.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »