Talk

Advanced search

Are the roads going to be jammed tomorrow?

(7 Posts)
PecorinoPear Sun 31-May-20 17:50:16

I have been leaving for work so much later since lockdown, as the roads are empty. I have noticed a little more traffic in the last couple of weeks. Are they going to be rammed tomorrow with schools returning and lockdown easing do you think?

OP’s posts: |
BillywilliamV Sun 31-May-20 17:52:05

No! Most people are still at home, most schools rent opening tomorrow.

Musicforsmorks Sun 31-May-20 18:04:35

They’ll all be at beach.

TinnedPearsForPudding Sun 31-May-20 18:21:02

My husband has been driving in since lockdown started (still working M-F) and has noticed that Mondays are busier than other days of the week. So tomorrow might be busier but then Tuesday onwards may be clearer again

Dadnotamum72 Sun 31-May-20 18:21:57

I'm a driver, not been in a Jam since it started with mornings being proportionanly even quieter than during the day.
Looking at the graphs trafic was about 35% at the peak and now about 60/65% tommorrow will change a little but I wouldn't imagine a significant change.

teraculum29 Sun 31-May-20 18:42:48

it might be traffic but not as bad as before lockdown, as not all children are coming back to school tomorrow.

MarmiteOnToastAndWine Sun 31-May-20 21:50:02

I've been driving to work through the whole of lockdown.

First week was bliss, absolutely empty. Has got steadily busier since then. Thursdays drive home from work was the first day in weeks that i was actually in a traffic jam coming home from work sad seems to all be getting back to nearly normal levels sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »