Talk

Advanced search

More bad days than good

(7 Posts)
Winkingmermaid Sat 30-May-20 16:08:02

I was having more good days than bad, just getting through, but now I’m starting to have bad days most of the time. I’ve lost any motivation I had at the start of this to do anything - the children have stopped doing any school work and I feel shattered all the time.
There’s no end in sight to it.
I know it’s the same for everyone but it’s so miserable.

OP’s posts: |
Playdonut Sat 30-May-20 17:13:57

Most of us are having all bad days. Ignore the lockdown lovers on here, they are trying to convince themselves xxx

SpnBaby1967 Sat 30-May-20 17:15:23

I feel like all my days are bad days now. I've given up trying and am now just focusing on making it from one day to the next.

Backhometothenorth Sat 30-May-20 17:15:43

Forget school work - it's half term and it's important you all give yourselves a break thanks

ky07 Sat 30-May-20 17:18:53

Yeah the last couple of weeks I've been so demotivated and sad but also bored and ratty. It's getting to me. I'm going to try to get back into some kind of routine next week because lazing around, eating and half watching trash while scrolling social media and watching terrible news is not helping!!

SilverOtter Sat 30-May-20 17:30:23

I'm totally feeling the same way, so you're definitely not alone. I just want the world to go back to normal, and I'm scared it might never do...sad

IntoTheUnknown89 Sat 30-May-20 17:43:32

flowers I'm feeling the same. Keep going, you aren't alone ❤️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »