Talk

Advanced search

November 2020 weddings

(4 Posts)
chickentikka2020 Sat 23-May-20 21:58:40

My family and me are supposed to be guests at a wedding on 21st November. What are the chances of this wedding going ahead? We are getting a little concerned for the couple.

They have an large exclusive venue in the UK. Do you think they might still be allowed to go ahead but with reduced numbers?

OP’s posts: |
chickentikka2020 Sun 24-May-20 12:16:17

anyone?

chickentikka2020 Sun 24-May-20 12:16:30

Bol87 Sun 24-May-20 12:28:23

Possibly.. no-one can really say what we’ll be like in November. We could be really on top of the virus, it could have weirdly disappeared (unlikely) or mutated to a lesser strain (possible), we could be in the middle of another peak, it could get worse because of winter.. we may have had another bad period in say Aug/Sept leading venues to cancel events that at the moment are still going ahead etc etc.. but be doing OK again. .

Perhaps bear in mind that many offices have said they’ll remain closed until late 2020 if not new year!

I think that’s the hardest thing about all this, the uncertainty sad I really feel for those with weddings booked. I personally would probably cancel & re-book for next year. Much more chance things will be a’ok next November!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »