Talk

Advanced search

Holiday abroad booked for September

(3 Posts)
ER1992 Tue 19-May-20 16:43:48

We have a holiday booked with Tui for September. As it stands the holiday is currently due to go ahead as planned but I feel uneasy about going. I can cancel the holiday now and we would lose the £400 deposit get a refund for the remainder (this is subject to change the longer I leave it). Or do I wait it out and see what happened and if tui cancel so that we would get the full refund/amend the date? What would you do?

OP’s posts: |
Nopenotsureigiveahoot Tue 19-May-20 17:17:01

I would cancel it now. Perhaps think about going on holiday next year. It's so hard to tell what the situation will be in September.

DBML Tue 19-May-20 17:25:03

If you don’t want to go, cancel. There’s a reasonable chance that by September your holiday may be able to go ahead and may in fact become more difficult/costly to cancel.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »