Talk

Advanced search

Asda

(3 Posts)
PumpkinP Sat 16-May-20 11:21:55

I get the fsm vouchers, I always shop with Tesco’s but you can’t use the vouchers online with Tesco’s so as I can’t get out to the shop easily I decided to use them at Asda as they are the only ones you can use online. So I selected the vouchers for Asda and had a shop due today. I paid for it with £90 worth of vouchers, well I’ve had a text today to say they’ve cancelled my order! No reason as to why, what happens to my vouchers then?! I’m really annoyed about this. My Tesco’s shop in all this time has never been cancelled and I’ve had them weekly!

BeforeIPutOnMyMakeup Sat 16-May-20 12:07:07

Unfortunately you need to phone up customer services and talk to them,making it clear that your vouchers must be rec-redited to you.

If they are unhelpful contact your MP explaining the issue.

PumpkinP Sat 16-May-20 12:16:50

It’s taken me ages to finally get through to them and they reckon they will go back on to the sameness vouchers but now I can’t get a shop with them for 2 weeks! Was reluctant to choose Asda as I don’t have one anywhere near me so can’t even go to the shop to use them! So now have to wait 2 weeks to use the vouchers and do another shop in the mean time. Will stick with Tesco’s in future.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »