Talk

Advanced search

Contact with non resident parent

(4 Posts)
sallysue22 Tue 12-May-20 10:00:21

I have been staying isolated with my child at home and non resident parent has had no contact since lockdown, and was understanding with it . I'm concerned for my child also myself with either one getting ill from it , they are now getting impatient with it still being safety measures in place and expecting it to change now ? Is anyone else still self isolating from the other parent ?

OP’s posts: |
Missmonkeypenny Tue 12-May-20 10:18:39

Are you high risk or vulnerable either of you? If not, I dont see why they can't see each other. This isn't going to go away any time soon, what if he doesn't see themfor a year?

Its really hard, DD hasn't seen her dad for 10 weeks as he and her step mum are both keyworkers but that was a mutual decision. Now lockdown has been extended again, we are reviewing things because its not healthy for them to not see each other indefinitely.

Waxonwaxoff0 Tue 12-May-20 10:19:57

Are you or your children high risk?

My DS has been going to his dad's house throughout but none of us are in the at risk groups or need to shield.

sallysue22 Tue 12-May-20 10:28:31

No but their house still has people going out to work and not properly isolating which is my main concern .

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »