Talk

Advanced search

If you could go back to week 1 of lockdown would you have done anything different?

(8 Posts)
Lifeisconfusing Sun 10-May-20 23:57:09

I personally would have exercised a-bit more.

OP’s posts: |
stargirl1701 Sun 10-May-20 23:58:40

Bought more tonic water and compost.

Turnedouttoes Sun 10-May-20 23:59:25

I really wish I’d got into more of an exercise routine as well. I’ve started doing a long walk every evening after work but it feels a little too late and I’ve definitely put on weight that’ll take a while to shift.
I’d also drink much less wine. I’ve totally gone off it now and the excess at the beginning was completely unnecessary

MsMarple Mon 11-May-20 01:40:58

Yes me too, definitely wish I’d moved about more. It was too easy to spend all my spare time catching up with work at my desk, and I didn’t make time for exercise. Trying to make amends now, but not ideal

TyneTeas Mon 11-May-20 01:49:19

Week 1 I felt like I did quite well, I got up 30 mins later, went for a walk, started work at home, went out for a walk most lunchtimes too or after work, read more, did more Duolingo, felt like I was filling the time I would have been commuting productively, felt less rushed.

At this point, however, other than still getting up 30 mins later, have no idea where all the week 1 extra time is now going

ShagMeRiggins Mon 11-May-20 01:52:10

There’s still time to do what you wished you could do. For most. Start now.

Lifeisconfusing Mon 11-May-20 22:57:32

@ShagMeRiggins good point flowers

OP’s posts: |
DahliaGardener Mon 11-May-20 23:34:13

Wouldn't have bothered trying to get out-of-date nasturtium seeds to germinate.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »