Talk

Advanced search

Weddings?

(4 Posts)
Carrotgirl87 Sat 09-May-20 20:49:04

Sorry if this has been done to death I'v had a scan of the topic and can't see anything...
My friend is due to marry in August (I'm maid of honour) and wondering what is the likelihood this is realistically going to happen? I know none of us have crystal balls but as it stands right now, the hotel is closed UFN, and most suppliers are not working so we are looking a lot at online supplies to forge ahead with the planning! I'm unsure for her whether this is wasting her time but as it stands I'm just smiling and carrying on assuming it will be allowed by then!

Obviously the hen party arrangements have been somewhat destroyed by this so again, something I'm going to have to do last minute wing and prayer if things change?! Thoughts on the matter anyone?

RC000 Sat 09-May-20 21:11:15

I cannot see how weddings will be happening unless 10 people, sorry confused

Picklesprout Sat 09-May-20 21:13:08

I'm due to get married in August (although I have a back up date pencilled in) and I would just smile and nod, it is probably the venue refusing to move it!

Picklesprout Sat 09-May-20 21:13:43

I very much doubt we will be able to go ahead with the original date

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »