Talk

Advanced search

Testing

(7 Posts)
cakemeupbeforeyougogo Thu 07-May-20 07:59:12

Key worker here who went for testing at a drive in centre on Saturday with 2 family members. Given the testing kit through the window and did test following written instructions.

I'd expected results in 48 hours. Even if the weekend is not included, results should surely have come through by now. Anyone else had similar? Not sure what to do now.

Realitea Thu 07-May-20 08:40:56

Do you have the email they sent when confirming your test? Mine took two days to come back. I think on the email there was a number to call. I’ll just check mine and see if that’s true!

Realitea Thu 07-May-20 08:45:36

I just had a look and can’t find a number, sorry. I could’ve sworn there was one!

Incrediblytired Thu 07-May-20 09:32:41

The text and emailed me in about 46 hours.

Did you sign up online??

DuaneDibbley Thu 07-May-20 09:33:29

I PMd you Op

cakemeupbeforeyougogo Thu 07-May-20 18:00:02

DuaneDibbley - thanks but can't see a PM

I found a number today. They took all our details again and said it would now have a flag on it for someone to follow up. Have heard nothing yet. They wouldn't give me a time-frame for a response. I'm wondering if the process was just to pacify me tbh. I guess I may need to get retested. Is that even possible once you've done it before!

cakemeupbeforeyougogo Thu 07-May-20 18:05:03

Oh Duane, found it - had gone to Clutter. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »