Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms

(7 Posts)
gymandgin Sun 03-May-20 11:35:03

Since Saturday morning I've had muscle and joint aches, headache, fever, chills and diarrhoea. I've been unable to get out of bed. I don't have any form of cough or breathing problems though. My plan was to see how I am in a couple of days and get tested.

Just wondered if anyone else had similar symptoms. Maybe the cough will come after?

OP’s posts: |
oldbagface Mon 04-May-20 11:21:36

How are you now? I started with similar on Friday but have had an intermittent fever since midweek

Keepdistance Mon 04-May-20 12:12:22

You can i think obly get tested on certain days 1-5??

oldbagface Mon 04-May-20 12:41:10

How do you get tested if your not in the specified groups?

gymandgin Mon 04-May-20 16:37:38

Hey all, I just got tested today. I'm a key worker so I could book a test. Hoping it's not positive. Still no cough, the worst symptom is diarrhoea, it just doesn't seem to be stopping

OP’s posts: |
oldbagface Mon 04-May-20 18:35:26

@gymandgin do you mind me asking how many movements you are having a day? My symptoms are similar as I said. Also have nausea on top. Have ear fullness on both sides and a bit of pain. Are the movements explosive? Do you know what your temp is? I don't have a thermometer yet. Is the fever intermittent or ongoing? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to compare

Tonii1985 Fri 15-May-20 14:58:14

Hi OP - did you get your results? I have same symptoms as you. I'm a key worker and have booked a test. Hope you're feeling better

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in