Talk

Advanced search

AIBU

(2 Posts)
MamaLy17101 Sun 26-Apr-20 14:59:21

The other day I got home from work after a 12hour shift, in the hospital and I was welcomed by a bbq music and a few family members enjoying the sun meat and alcohol in the garden. My DH obviously invited them. I suffer from migraines and now even worse with wearing a mask and visor all day so all I want after work is shower and rest 😩. I was very against him inviting people over and being very loud we are still in lockdown and family or friends shouldn’t be coming anyway, I don’t know why they’re doing this. DH when he’s drunk he goes to shops and buy more alcohol even at midnight. I’m really stressed with his behaviour it’s not the first time he's invited people over and him going to buy more liquor. We have talked about it and he seemed to have understood but once his day off comes that’s it goes out of the window. I seriously want to chuck him out but then again who’s going to help me with the kids when I go work. I work long days so even if I put them In school it doesn’t help. He works full time as well and on his days off all he does is drink all day and night. AIBU about all this I’m starting to feel like I complain too much cause I’m constantly telling him don’t do that, why did you do that.

OP’s posts: |
ivfgottostaypositive Sun 26-Apr-20 15:03:29

YANBU

I'd have made a point of coughing really loudly in close vicinity to all "his" guests whilst telling them about all the confirmed virus victims you've been in contact with that day at the hospital (even if that's a big fat lie!) - that should hopefully spell an end to the party and make sure the guests leave quickly 🤣

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »