Talk

Advanced search

Not coping well at all.

(5 Posts)
Mummypig2020 Fri 24-Apr-20 11:08:58

I suffer with MH issues as it is. It took me a good 2 years from seeking help to feeling i was some what able to cope. I had started volunteering and had a good routine.

Fast forward to now and Iv taken a massive leap backwards. I’m struggling to be locked in with 3 kids. I’m not enjoying it at all and every day I just want to quit.

The dc are annoying me, Dh is annoying and even the cat hasn’t stopped meowing all the time.

I don’t think I can take much more before I completely break down.

OP’s posts: |
FTMF30 Fri 24-Apr-20 21:20:25

Does your DH help with the kids at all? I can understand how this cane so overbearing for some, especially if you get no time to your self.
Can you not raise this with DH?

longtimecomin Fri 24-Apr-20 21:35:03

Are you all getting out for an hours walk every day? We find it really helps with mental health and just a change of scenery

InArrears Fri 24-Apr-20 22:36:22

What's your routine like now - do you have one?

Noooblerooble Fri 24-Apr-20 22:43:17

I'm sorry. I feel like that at times too. Have you reached out for professional support? The NHS is offering phone support right now for people who are really struggling and I've seen several people on here say how helpful it's been.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »