Talk

Advanced search

The front garden is looking better, the patio furniture is now clean, ditto the patio..........

(2 Posts)
NaomiFromMilkShake Fri 24-Apr-20 01:29:23

The laundry hamper is sorted, the patterned carpet is now a plain carpet..........you get the jist.........grin

Do you think before week 5 of lockdown is over, I merit sitting in the sun and reading a chapter or two with a cold glass of white ??

I am on the extremely vulnerable list.

Or as I saw it listed the other day the extremely valuable list. grin

I have been fuloughed, this week some parts of my company are back but I am not allowed.....

Seriously I seem to be incapable of just being.........

I normally have a lot of help, and I am very grateful for it, and happy to do it myself for as long as it takes ( I am still paying the ironer and the cleaner) but why oh why do I insist on only picking up the iron at 5.30 pm so in my mind I can justify turning on the TV.

I have friends who have embraced this as an extended holiday, I just can't.

Anyone else ??

OP’s posts: |
PinkSparklyPussyCat Fri 24-Apr-20 07:58:04

I'm still working but DH isn't. The kitchen has been rearranged, the cat proofing in the garden redone, he's about to decorate the living room and order some slabs to lay the patio we've been meaning to do since we moved in 12 years ago!

I've told him to pace himself in case this goes on for too long!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »