Talk

Advanced search

Looking for vitamin recommendations

(4 Posts)
oldbagface Thu 16-Apr-20 13:05:58

Please advise. I am after vitamin D with vitamin K for whole family as only I take them right now and obviously we are all locked down. So I need suggestions for adults and kids. Kids need chewwies or liquid as 18 year old cannot swallow tablets how ever small. Major phobia. Youngest is 13 so must be suitable for him but he will swallow tablets. Also, would prefer to get them all from one online shop.

OP’s posts: |
pocketem Thu 16-Apr-20 13:33:20

Just take a one-a-day multivitamin, god

BahHumbygge Thu 16-Apr-20 13:40:44

The Better You vitaminD spray is good, just spray it under the tongue. It’s 3000iu which is a decent daily dose. The amount of vitamin D in multivitamins is minuscule, it might literally prevent you dying of rickets/osteomalacia, but will afford you none of the benefits of higher levels of vit D intake such as preventing infectious diseases, mental health etc.

fedupfrida Thu 16-Apr-20 13:42:29

There are lots of oral sprays with both D and K on Amazon. Better You is one brand although it’s been out of stock. There are others though so look at the reviews. Try Holland And Barrett too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »