Talk

Advanced search

Shortness of breath

(3 Posts)
Kinsey99 Wed 15-Apr-20 21:58:52

Hey everyone. Within the last hour or 2 I've been short of breath ( I have been out in public within the last 2 weeks to go grocery shopping 2 times.) I'm definitely one who tends to overthink and freak out over everything but I'm wondering if shortness of breath from the virus comes and goes or if it's persistent? I do have asthma and have since I was born (but it hasn't flared up in a while, maybe a year or so?) I am also 34 weeks pregnant today (which could also cause shortness of breath due to my baby putting pressure on my lungs) and I have been having heartburn all day which I read can cause chest tightness from irritation lol. I'm assuming shortness of breath due to Covid-19 would be consistent but I thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks in advance smile

OP’s posts: |
SeasonallySnowyPeasant Wed 15-Apr-20 22:03:06

I’d recommend going through the NHS online Coronavirus symptom checker: 111.nhs.uk/covid-19

Hope all’s well OP.

custodiandiscount Wed 15-Apr-20 22:04:22

I've been really out of breath all week (asthma but fit) BUT I've also had itchy eyes for a couple of days and my nose is itching so I think it's hayfever starting. Hurrah! Could it be that?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »