Talk

Advanced search

Coronavirus daily briefing

(10 Posts)
LivinLaVidaLoki Tue 14-Apr-20 13:13:52

Has anyone else noticed that there arent any daily briefings for the next week?
I know most people see them as pointless or get annoyed at journalists asking the same questions over and over.
I had come to find them quite useful particularly when discussing the figures/data.

OP’s posts: |
CherryBakebadly Tue 14-Apr-20 13:16:21

Where does it say there aren’t any)

LivinLaVidaLoki Tue 14-Apr-20 13:24:03

There aren't any on the TV guide for the next week. I have a meeting today when they are usually on (skype), so went to set it to record on sky and there are none listed for the next week.

PrincessMaryaBolkonskaya Tue 14-Apr-20 13:26:09

On my TV guide they’ve never been listed. It still says they’re Pointless and whatever the tea time show before it is.

LivinLaVidaLoki Tue 14-Apr-20 13:27:23

They've always been on mine, I have to set it to record most days I'm working.
Maybe its just a glitch then.

Thighmageddon Tue 14-Apr-20 13:31:39

It says the daily programme that contains the update starts at 4.30pm on my tv.

Sirzy Tue 14-Apr-20 13:33:55

Sky TV guide is showing it

booboo24 Tue 14-Apr-20 13:52:45

Sky and BBC show it everyday. It's part of a wider news programme, on Sky it's called Virus Pandemic: Global Emergency. Conference is usually around 5PM on working days and earlier over the weekend

Ginkypig Tue 14-Apr-20 13:55:09

virgin media hardly ever shows it on the guide but I put BBC or BBC news on from about 3-4 pm on and it normally does come on. BBC iplayer also show it but unless it's on the front page it can be hard to find it as the search on iplayer is a bit crap.

nolovelost Tue 14-Apr-20 15:21:17

Freeview 231 BBC rolling news. Briefing at 5pm every day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »